8 Questions To Ask Yourself If You Think You’re Depressed
Do you suspect that you may be battling with depression. Ask yourself the following questions to get a clearer idea of where you stand on the matter. If you find that you’re experiencing many of the following emotions/scenarios frequently, you can reach out to the Counseling Center for depression counseling Westchester NY services.
- Do you find you have little to no interest in doing things that you were once enthusiastic about?
- Have you been experiencing the sensation of hopelessness and despair with greater frequency than in the past?
- Have you noticed any changes in your sleep patterns? This applies as much to too much sleep as it does an inability to fall asleep.
- Do you feel sluggish and lazy throughout the day? Have you been lacking in the will to partake in basic activities throughout the day?
- Have you noticed any abnormalities with your appetite? Are you overeating to compensate for your unhappiness? Are you repulsed by food despite not having eaten anything throughout the day?
- Do you have trouble concentrating? Could it be due to your lack of interest in what’s happening in the world? Do you feel isolated?
- Do you constantly feel you’ve let someone or many people down? Has anyone ever told you that you find you blame yourself in excess?
- Have you ever contemplated suicide? How many times? Is it a thought that enters your mind often?